Policy of our hotels concerning pets
Our lodgings Asmini Studios – Xariklia Studios – Villa Asmini welcome travellers with pets and offer high standard hospitality to all of our guests. Our lodgings apply the following pet policy which meets international standards and has been designed in order to offer you the best service. The following information of pet policy about their stay in our hotels binds you to it during your stay in them.
A. ALLOWED PETS
1. We allow the stay of small sized dogs (up to 10kg), middle sized dogs (up to 25kg) and big sized dogs(strictly up to 50kg), as well as the stay of small mammals, which are kept in cages and do not come out of them. Other types of pets, such as reptiles, are not allowed.
2. Only one pet is allowed in each of our apartments.
3. Pet owners are obliged to have an updated health booklet by an authorized veterinary. We have the right to ask you to show us the health booklet at any time.
4. The stay of aggressive pets is explicitly forbidden. Our hotels reserve the right to expel customers who accompany any pet which shows aggressive behaviour towards the hotel staff or other guests.
B. CONDITIONS OF PET STAY IN OUR HOTELS
1. Guests are responsible for pet waste clean up inside our hotels and throughout the property grounds.
2. Pets should be leased or restrained at all times in public spaces of the hotel. Pets without a leash and unaccompanied ones are not allowed to move around.
3. Pets should be supervised at all times while in the hotel or on the property.
4. If a pet is left unattended and is inconveniencing our guests, you will receive a warning from the hotel. On the second violation a €100 “time out” fee is assessed by the management. A continuous barking is also considered a surveillance violation during quiet hours (13.30-17.30 & 21.00-10.00)
5. Pets are not allowed in the indoor dining areas of our hotels.
6. Pets should not be left on the balcony without supervision
7. A 24hour continuous stay of a pet in the room is strictly forbidden.
C. SERVICES PROVIDED TO GUESTS WITH PETS
The hotel provides guests with veterinary care from a partner vet at extra charge.
D. EXTRA CHARGES
If any damage occurs due to a pet, the management informs the guest about the amount owed to the hotel based on the extent of the damage. We consider as damage: any irreversible damage to furniture, to hotel equipment or to hydraulic or electrical installations.
E. OTHER TERMS
1. Guests are responsible for all personal injuries and/or property damage related to their pets. Guests took note of the above and agree to indemnify and hold harmless our hotels from all liability and/or damage suffered because of their pets.
2. Guests declare that they read the content of the Pet Policy of the hotel and accept them unreservedly.